Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dont know ...

Dont know ...
Why it happened ...

When I first gave it a look ...
It was silent .
Silent like a dead ...

But the dead also attracts ...
Always in want of that last look ...
as if it is saying ...
"look at me, i m going forever"....

and I saw it again ..
some emotions were still there ...
some dreams unaccomplished...
some hopes remaining ....

And I saw...
It was not dead ...

Life was still there ...
Hidden underneath the dead of me...
having desire to come out ...

to fill the joy again ...
to remind itself ...
that it was lively once ...

Dont know ...
Why I saw the dead ..
Although I have life in ME ....

3 comments:

  1. hey man... cheer up ! :)
    Life is real short ....no time to waste worrying... Rock on \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks swaps !!!!

    i m cheered up only :P

    ReplyDelete