Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She knows all !!!!

She was in bathroom while I was preparing to go out. When I picked the bike keys, she told me “You didn't take your medicine". It is a casual incident in almost every house, and I ignored the thought how does she knew.

But, how does she come to know everything?

As a child (and today too) I always felt proud of her as she always had answers for my queries. How can a person know all the names of the vegetables, fruits, animals, flowers.... n number of things given in book? I always thought that. Perhaps that’s why she is MUMMY. I tried giving a picture test today and my score was not 100%. I bet she can score perfect 100.

She always has an indication of what is going on in mind. "Don't worry, it was just a test", she said to me first time when I was in 5th or 6th. How? I didn't even tell her that I had a test. Perhaps some imaginary invisible umbilical cord always connects a mother and child.

She was my first pillion rider on my bicycle as well as bike. She said it will boost your confidence if you can ride me safely. How does she know that I can do that? She simply said "I know". HOW? I never learnt driving in front of her apart from once or twice.

She will pick a cloth while shopping and say “It will look good on you". How do you always know mummy? I had never been able to select something better than what she suggested. Once we both selected two different pieces and I wore that shirt (selected by me) once three or four times in my life while the other one was in demand with my friends also.

These are very few incidences of my life. But I know that she always knows what I love to do. And I believe every woman is like this only.

No comments:

Post a Comment