Thursday, October 1, 2009

First

First !!!

What sort of title it is? But since this is my first post on blog, I decided to dedicate the title to first . The word "First" always creates a thrill in my mind. I am feeling nostalgic about all the "First's" I ever got in my life. "First Toy", "First Tricycle", "First School", "First Book", "First Pencil Box", "First Pen", "First Bike", "First Crush", "First Love","First Kiss" and the list goes on endlessly.

Just try to remmember all the Firsts you had in your life, I believe you will feel a different feeling of happiness, a smile will come automatically on your face (as I am having on mine :) ), a feeling of satisfaction, a different joy , a sense of acheivement.

For me , "First" always comes as acheivement. I still remember the day when I got the "First Position" in Class 3, for which I got a brand new Bicycle. Have you ever remembered the day when u first used the Fountain Pen in life, I did that in class 6 (as we were allowed to use only pencil till class 5), that first "chinese fountain pen" or "first Pilot Pen", I was feeling that I had grown up :P ... Grown up in class 6 .. any class 5 student was a "bachcha " for me (even class 6 student is bachcha for me now)....

Do u ever remember ur first slap in school... for me it was class 5 (yeah .. I was very decent stundent till that day, and i believe after that also) .. a sense of acheivement in that also ?? yes .. first time i got 3 slaps at same time ... :P

Ohh God !!! She was beautiful. My class 3 class teacher, she was really beautiful although I dont remember her face now. my "first" crush ... Then there were so many many cute little girls with whom I played ... they all are still on my crush list ...

I learnt riding scooter, it was awesome to ride it alone but when I first time rode a bike ... we were three persons sitting on a single bike .." I broke the traffic rule on my first bike ride only :P" .... But then when i got my first Bike .. my Bike ... that awesome beautiful silver colored beauty ... I was just flying all over ... first time I touched 100 kmph ... oomphhh ..... I still feel the thrill of looking at speedometer while accelarating ... I am still feeling like I am in 2nd year of college ....

My first day at college .... First day I met very few people .... and all of them are my very good friends now ... and what a day ... first day I opened my shirt while giving ragging.... welcome to MNIT ....
First Day when I got money while I gave tutions to a 10th class kid .... I earned some money ... I cant express !!!!

There are always a new FIRST in one's life. And its always a new beginning... something so beautiful ... something so thrilling ... something for which one get nostalgic upon in life afterwards ...

This is my "FIRST" post on Blog .... The "First" one ....

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y did u remove the FIRST comment?..this is unfair...u deleted the FIRST comment on ur blog tht too for the post named FIRST???

    Dont say u had the sense of excitment when u deleted the a comment for the FIRST time

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man....why did you delete the "First" comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. abe ... author is author of comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a scattered Post .. and u lost focus at multiple points ...
    and u missed us .. "First Friends" sad .. :(

    Remake !!!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. भाई .. दिल को चीर देने वाला पोस्ट था ये तो.
    मजे दिला दिए
    ना ही कभी इतना कौशल दिखाया हमें
    ना ही कभी ज़िक्र किया
    और जिस रेशमी अंदाज़ में अभिव्यक्त किया है
    अभिव्यक्ति नाम सार्थक किया है

    ReplyDelete